Thursday, July 7, 2011

We hit pondy again…Day 2

Thinking that we did not party late night, I thought atleast I can go and catch the sunrise, but woke up well past sunrise at around 8 am. By the time we could do anyting, I had alcohol in my hands….

After a lazy process of getting ready, we went to have our breakfast and the bread onlets were literally yummy. We also had a cute pup in the restaurant who helped us pass time till we waited for our orders to arrive.

Heading back to the cottage, it was beer time for me and Rajeeth while the others sat and just spoke, giving us company. As this was going on one by one we all got ready to go to downtown Pondy. Lunch in a sea view restaurant, shopping on the streets of pondy and the time was up.


It was evening and time for us to head back to the cottages to get ready to leave. Accounts were settled, bags were packed and food was ordered after dinner we headed out to the road and were in for a shock…

Not a single rick available…. I started to worry a little as if we do not get to the bus stand on time we would miss the bus. As I thought about it, I saw a town bus coming through and yay… we got in, and reached the bus stand on time. Other than night party, we had done almost everything in pondy.  

I only remember listening to the first song in my player, next was the break given by the bus and then was morning in Bangalore.

The much needed break was over and office awaited all of us J

No comments:

Post a Comment